Children under 6 months of age
Consult a licensed health care professional before using this product.
Children 6 months to 1 year of age
Dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved.
Children 1 to 3 years of age
Dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every 15 minutes for 4 doses, then hourly until relieved
Hyland’s Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve almost instantly in the mouth.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and sneezing due to common head colds in children.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS: headache, cough, sneezing
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS: runny eyes & nose
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS: sneezing with stuffy nose
- Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS: headache, runny eyes & nose
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at 1-800-624-9659.